Intro to Public Records Act & Local Government Records & Archives AUCKLAND
Apr. 11 - 12, 2017 9:00am — 5:00pm
1 day or 2 day course for those in local government and archives...
Day one - Intro to Public Records Act - introduces participants to the key provisions contained in the Public Records Act. How can I manage them for the benefit of my agency/company and its staff, AND compliance?
Day two - For Local government and Archives - How does the Public Records Act apply to local authority records? Course covers new Records and Information Management Standard for the Public Sector.
Information Leadership is offering the following course to support Public Records for Better Agency Outcomes.
ONE or TWO DAY workshop
Trainer: widely respected practitioner and seasoned trainer, Paddy Plunket
Cost: One day $380 excluding GST, two days $650 excluding GST.
Venue: ArchivesNZ, 95 Richard Pearse Drive, Mangere, Manukau, Auckland
Includes lunch and refreshments
Inhouse courses available please contact us
Don’t take our word - here’s what recent attendees had to say about our course in Palmerston North, Wellington and Christchurch in March 2017:
- “Well balanced course between theory and learnings and practical learnings”
- “It has given me a far great understanding of the PRA - and what we can delete but more importantly, what we are required to keep.”
Attendees liked best:
- “Overview of each section of PRA. Getting a greater understanding of what is considered a public record.”
- “Energy & passion of trainer, simple-straight forward & easy to follow slides”
- “Paddy's knowledge base - very impressive!”