NZ’s specialist in Enterprise Content Management for Office 365.
Have it all: Ease and flexibility for users, confidence and control for your organisation.
You are a recordkeeper, archivist, records officer, IT manager, project manager, corporate service and risk manager, and anything in between that deals with the management of records or managing risk related to records.
This one day course focuses on a practical step by step guide and methodology for implementing schedules.
• Gain a step by step process and methodology for applying your R & D schedule
• Understand specific key provisions of the Public Records Act
• Understand specific key provisions of the mandatory Records Management Standard
• Apply your learning to real life case studies and scenarios
• Look at common problems when applying R & D schedules
• How to deal with disposal authorities
How to identify your records - not as easy as it sounds
Applying the General Disposal Authorities (GDAs) to paper and electronic records
The relationship between your business classification and your schedule
Approaches to implementing retention and disposal management in your EDRMS
Considerations when planning or designing a new EDRMS deployment
Migrating from file shares to recordkeeping systems
A step by step process for applying your R&D schedule
Common problems when applying R&D schedules and how to deal with disposal authorities
Chat with Information Leadership’s experienced experts
"enjoyed the day, course added clarification to my questions"
"this course was at the right level for me to move forward with my project"
"thanks for a well thought out presentation, it's validated my approach"
"[Sarah's] energy and enthusiasm rubbed off on those she came into contact with"
"The excellent trainer made the course very enjoyable and interactive"